Tuesday, February 23, 2016

324th Show – February 23, 2016 - “The Jazz Omnibus 1957 LP”

1 - Eddie Condon and His All Stars - Original Dixieland One Step
2 - Louis Armstrong and His All Stars - Theme from the Threepenny Opera
3 - Turk Murphy and his Band - Maryland My Maryland
4 - Erroll Garner - My Lonely Heart
5 - Duke Ellington - Cop Out
6 - Dave Brubeck Quartet - When I Was Young
7 - JJ Johnson – I’ve Got You Under My Skin
8 - The Jazz Messengers - Cranky Spanky
9 - Don Byrd and Gigi Gryce - Smoke Signal
10 - Lester Young - On The Sunny Side Of The Street (Extra - Not on Album)
11- Cab Calloway - Minnie The Moocher (Extra - Not on Album)
12 - Charlie Parker - Hot House (Extra - Not on Album)
13 - MIles Davis Quintet - Budo

Click here to listen to the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment